Sometimes it’s fun to do a completely random post so today won’t be talking about fashion, travel, or entrepreneurship! Instead, I’m sharing some things you probably wouldn’t guess about me so that we can get to know each other a little better. I hope you’ll enjoy these little fun facts and share some about yourself! Ready? Okay!
- I was a figure skater (singles, syncro, and a dash of ice dance for fun) for about 14 years. I never had the “killer instinct” to compete often but I loved being a coach for 6 years and skating in ice shows!
- I can change my voice to sound like I’ve just sucked in helium and I’ve only ever met one other person who could do it too! I think it’s my weirdo super-power :p
- I’ve killed the plants (unintentionally!) in every office I’ve worked in so far. I’m convinced it’s a sign that I’m not supposed to be the caretaker for anything/anyone…ever.
- I have a Dory-like (from Finding Nemo) memory. I’m thankful to be dating someone with a great memory to remind me of all the things I forget! 🙂
- If I could live off of Pad Thai and ice cream and never gain a pound…I probably would!
- I really want to get my motorcycle license.
- Michael Buble and I held hands for 4 wonderful seconds at a concert once…haven’t washed my hand since! (Just kidding on the hand washing part!)
- I never wear the color white or red.
- I hate when my food touches.
- I can rap the entire length of “Jesus Walks” by Kanye West!
- *BONUS* I was homeschooled k-12 and I loved it! No I did not wear prairie skirts and no I did not wear ankle socks!
Do you have any fun facts that you’d like to share? Let me know in the comments below! 🙂